Workplace Health and Safety
Workplace health and safety is a top priority for the union.
If you have questions or wish to report a workplace health or safety issue contact officeadmin (at) nswplumbersunion.com.au or on 02 9310 3411.
In New South Wales key information is available from the SafeWork NSW website. To assist you to find the information that you will most commonly need the following link is provided to SafeWork NSW codes of practice. Click the button to visit their links page.
Codes of practice:
- Confined Spaces
- Construction Work
- First Aid in the Workplace
- Hazardous manual tasks
- How to manage and control asbestos in the workplace
- How to manage work health and safety risks
- How to safely remove asbestos
- Managing electrical risks in the workplace
- Managing the risk of falls at workplace
- Managing the work environment and facilities
- Work health and safety consultation, coordination and cooperation
Other codes are available on the SafeWork site.